All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionTechniques of physics find wide application in biology, medicine, engineering and techlogy generally. This series is devoted to techniques which have found and are finding application. The aim is to clarify the principles of each technique, to emphasize and illustrate the applications and to draw attention to new fields of possible employment.
- Author BiographyJ.F. Cornwell is a professor of theoretical physics at the University of Saint Andrews. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Cornwell's research interestsin mathematical physics have extended from solid-state theory to fundamental particle physics, with group theory and its related mathematical developments providing a unifying theme.
- Author(s)J. F. Cornwell
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/1986
- Series TitleTechniques in physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 7
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.