Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this mograph, group-theoretical approaches are used to build a system of hadrons and qualitatively describe the properties of chemical compounds. This serves as a complement to numerically and approximately solve the many-electron Schrodinger equation, in order to understand the behavior of chemical elements. Besides general theory, specific results are compared with experimentally measured chemical properties.
- Author BiographyAbram Fet, Russian Academy of Science, Russia.
- Author(s)Abram I. Fet
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 12 schw.-w. Abb., 13 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight467 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byVladimir Slepkov
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.