All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reliable and useful source of insight and guidance, this practical handbook for volunteers, group leaders, camp counsellors, coaches, or anyone who works with youth is adaptable to a variety of organisations. This go-to resource for strength-based leadership strategies and advice for group success will help leaders get to kw kids, build relationships, manage group behaviour, and so much more. Whether assisting a specific program or attending an informal meeting, leaders will learn the best ways to help young people develop social skills and positive attitudes, create meaningful experiences for group participants, and give youth a sense of purpose.
- Author BiographySusan Ragsdale and Ann Saylor are nationally recognized trainers and program consultants in the youth and community development field. As cofounders of the Center for Asset Development, they have equipped youth and adults in agencies such as AmeriCorps, the Tennessee Department of Health, and YMCA of the USA. They are the coauthors of Building Character from the Start, Great Group Games, and Ready to Go Service Projects. Susan Ragsdale lives in Nashville, Tennessee. Ann Saylor lives in Pleasant View, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Ann Saylor,Susan Ragsdale
- PublisherSearch Institute
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSearch Institute
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.