All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Grow Beautifully I have the power to be Guenther Rohde shares his thoughts, to communicate change through art, to enable the viewer to perceive, interpret, and visualise new ideas, which will trigger thoughts toward change and give hope and purpose.
- Author BiographyGuenther Albert Rohde, the author and artist of this book was brought up in South Africa to a German father and an Afrikaans mother. Guenther discovered that part of living a good life is to have accorded thought, fixing the root of problems that is discordant thoughts. Guenther's thoughts and art challenges the authority of religion, politics and commerce, and helps one realise that power is in the hands of those who want to take responsibility for their own actions.Too many people are taught to absorb information to become a part of the system, but how many have been taught how to think correctly? Guenther does his best to apply Universal Principles and other thinking methods.
- Author(s)Guenther Rohde
- PublisherGrow Beautifully
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGrow Beautifully
- Weight130 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.