Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.41+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionYour patio, balcony, rooftop, front stoop, boulevard, windowsill, planter box, or fire escape is a potential fresh food garden waiting to happen. In Grow Great Grub, Gayla Trail, the founder of the leading online gardening community (YouGrowGirl.com), shows you how to grow your own delicious, affordable, organic edibles virtually anywhere. Grow Great Grub packs in tips and essential information about: - Choosing a location and making the most of your soil (even if it s less than perfect)- Building a raised bed, compost bin, and self-watering container using recycled materials- Keeping pests and diseases away from your plants the toxin-free way- Growing bountiful crops in pots and selecting the best heirloom varieties- Cultivating hundreds of plants, from blueberries to Thai basil, to the best tomatoes you ll ever taste - Canning, and preserving to make the most of your garden s generosity - Green-friendly, cost-saving, growing, and building projects that are smart and stylish- And much more! Whether you re looking to eat on a budget or simply experience the pleasure of picking tonight s meal from right outside your door, this is the must-have book for small-space gardeners backyard required. GAYLA TRAIL is the creator of the acclaimed top gardening website yougrowgirl.com. Her work as a writer and photographer has appeared in publications including The New York Times, Newsweek, Budget Living, and ReadyMade. A resident of Toronto who has grown a garden on her rooftop for more than 10 years, she is the author of You Grow Girl: The Groundbreaking Guide to Gardening.
- Author BiographyGAYLA TRAIL is the creator of the thriving online community YouGrowGirl.com. She is a regular contributor to magazines and frequently speaks on urban gardening, ecology, and community at major garden events. Her work as a writer and photographer has appeared in the O Magazine, New York Times, Newsweek, The Globe and Mail, Organic Gardening Magazine, ReadyMade, Domino, Budget Living, Garden Making, Gardening Life, Gardens Illustrated, LA Times, Life Magazine, and more. She is afrequent speakerand spokesperson on the topics of urban gardening, ecology, home preserving, and community.
- Author(s)Gayla Trail
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content Note100 4-Colour Photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.