All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich plants shall we grow? Where should we plant them? And how do we care for them? Helping with real tasks is a natural progression from pretend play, and is a crucial stage in a child's development. Achieving a shared goal encourages a sense of responsibility, and develops many skills useful in later life. Simple conversational text and lively illustrations are carefully designed to encourage further dialogue between reader and child.
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2009.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleHelping Hands
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Birkett
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.