All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling author and TV and radio psychologist John S. Cheetham comes a book that will change the way you look at parenting forever. Based on 20 years' experience, Grow Up! shows parents how they can help their kids become happy, well-adjusted young adults. Cheetham's message is simple: you have all the skills you need - provided you remember to be an adult yourself. His funny, refreshing approach includes case histories that provide real answers to the problems parents face every day. Includes new sections on the internet, rave parties and computer games.
- Author BiographyJohn Cheetham is the author of Teach Your Child to Spell, as well as a major contributor to the spoken-word CD Back on Track.
- Author(s)John Cheetham
- PublisherWilkins Farago
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationElwood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkins Farago
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.