All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the mysterious realm of a true oddity-a carnivorous plant. The book that comes with this kit leads you on an absorbing journey from a contemplation of how the flytrap works without muscles or nerves to the care and feeding of the plant. Scientists as well as everyday gardeners are fascinated by this natural wonder, which-despite its primeval exoticism-is actually indigeus to the southern U.S. The kit contains Venus Flytrap seeds, mini planter, peat pellet, sand, sealable plastic bag for a terrarium effect, and the 32-page guidebook. The plant doesn't actually grow as fast or as large as the most famous Venus Flytrap- Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors-but that's good news for the pets in the family.
- Author BiographySara Phillips has penned past mini kits including, The Mini Spa Kit and The Ornamental Grass Kit. She lives in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Sara Phillips
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Weight81 g
- Width70 mm
- Height82 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.