Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionProduced in association with the Royal Horticultural Society, the titles in this series have become standard works of practical gardening reference. Each book is illustrated with easy-to-follow, step-by-step illustrations that clearly guide the reader through all the essential techniques of successful gardening. This manual supplies information on growing conventional and more exotic fruits, from soft, tree, and warm temperate fruits to nuts and currants.
- Author BiographyHarry Baker was for many years Fruit Officer at RHS Wisley, where he presided over 16 acres of fruit. He is an Associate of Honour of the RHS, a member of the fruit and vegetable committee and one of the country's best-known fruit experts. He lives in Hampshire.
- Author(s)Harry Baker,Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/03/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date04/03/2014
- Content Note320 two-colour illustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.