All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErika Andersen has helped some of the best-managed companies in the world develop their employees. Here she explains how to stay ahead of the competition by investing in staff. Perfect for a first-time manager or a senior executive, Growing Great Employees explains how to create a dynamic workplace that encourages employees' blossoming potential, ensuring sucess for years to come.
- Author BiographyErika Andersen is the founder of Proteus International (www.proteus-international.com), a consulting firm established in 1990 that works with CEOs and top executives of many major corporations, including Molson Coors Brewing, MTV Networks, Union Square Hospitality Group, PepsiCo, ESPN, Comcast, Lifetime Television, Madison Square Garden, and Bank of America. Erika and her family live in Kingston, New York. The firm has offices in New York and Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Erika Andersen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.