All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHelp children ages 3-6 develop lifelong healthy habits with the Growing, Growing Strong: A Whole Health Curriculum for Young Children series. Each book provides
- An overview of the topic
- Suggested interest area materials and supports for creating the learning environment
- Learning objectives and vocabulary words
- Suggestions for evaluating children's understanding of the topic
- More than 30 classroom activities
- Family information and take-home activities
- Author BiographyConnie Jo Smith serves as the administrator for a ten-county child care resource and referral agency. She holds a doctoral degree in instructional technology and distance education and has an education specialist's degree focusing on curriculum instruction for young children.
Charlotte M. Hendricks is a certified health education specialist and president and founder of Healthy Childcare Consultants, Inc. She has been promoting health education for young children, parents, and teachers for more than thirty years. She completed her doctoral degree in health and safety at Indiana University, USA.
Becky S. Bennett is the director for the career services centre at Western Kentucky University, USA. She provides workshops in the areas of technology, career planning, and social and emotional development. Dr. Bennett holds a doctoral degree in instructional technology and distance education and a master's degree in counsellor education.
- Author(s)Becky S. Bennett,Charlotte M. Hendricks,Connie Jo Smith
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGrowing, Growing Strong
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight1383 g
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statement5 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.