Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short-essay reader for upper-level developmental writing courses is designed to help students improve their ability to read, understand, and express ideas. Thematically organized, the text provides provocative readings that build on each other and prompt meaningful, ongoing discussion among students throughout the term. One important reading/writing strategy is featured in each thematic chapter, and extensive pre- and post-reading activities promote critical thinking, reading, and writing.
- Author BiographyMichelle Christopherson has been an English instructor at Modesto Junior College for eighteen years.
- Author(s)Michelle Christopherson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2000
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight568 g
- Width164 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.