Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing Pains are a collection of poems that talk about life in general and the personal experiences of the author. In the poem 21 the author talks about how lost she was at that age. In the poem Sista on Sista Crime the author talks about how women hate on women, despise each other. Envious, trifling, women filled with so much bitter and hate. I am my biggest enemy. Today I want to learn and want to be taught and want to teach, I want someone to sit down and give my daughter a one on one speech. As women we should encourage, help and uplift each other let's all stop Sista on Sista Crime. A letter to my husband the author cries out to God, begging him to love her again, she states that why has he turned his back on her, but she then says because she turned her back on him, she then kws only he can save her, one else, by his grace and his mercy she kws she can be saved. She then says: I was never holding on to you, you were always holding on to me. Catrice believe Growing Pains would have an impact on women and young adult, even young teens who are and have went through similar situations in life.
- Author(s)Catrice Amegan
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.