Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t a comprehensive guide filled to the brim with confusing terms and endless discussion. So, the advanced tomato gurus of the world might t discover anything new in this book. That is okay, because this book was t written with expert horticulturists in mind. It is designed for the beginner who does t want to be bogged down by all the scientific mumbo-jumbo behind growing tomatoes. After all, you want to grow tomatoes t obtain a degree in plant science, right? If you are new to growing your own tomatoes, or maybe you tried in the past with dismal results, and you want to grow great tomatoes, this book will give you the basic tips and instructions you will need to get started.
- Author(s)Jackson Greene
- Date of Publication10/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.