All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.98Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
About this product
- Description'I never truly knew the meaning of faith until I was so filled with fear. It was then that God reached out His hand and saved me from the depths of confusion and despair. This powerful experience is one I will never forget...' In her second book, author Dolores Ayotte continues to offer practical, down-to-earth, and easy-to-incorporate bits of wisdom into life's daily routine. Once again, Ayotte uses her unique sense of humor, quotes, and anecdotes, as well as her gift for story telling to get across her well-thought out steps to a happier self. If you are going through a difficult time and are looking for suggestions and inspiration to get back on track, Growing Up and Liking It is the book for you!
- Author BiographyDolores holds a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in psychology as well as teacher certification in Manitoba, Canada. She has taken courses in human relationships and communication. Upon completion of the Education 1A program at the University of Manitoba, she became a primary school teacher. During her teaching career Dolores furthered her education by completing her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in psychology from the University of Winnipeg. Her self-help books are written in retrospect based on a proven recipe, one she has incorporated step by step into her own life. Over time, Dolores eventually developed better life coping skills which inspired her to put pen to paper and write three books about her experiences. She utilizes quotes, anecdotes, humor and her own personal stories when necessary to make her suggestions relevant and to give an example of how to use her simple tips in daily living.
- Author(s)Dolores Ayotte
- PublisherDolores Ayotte
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDolores Ayotte
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.