CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing Up in the Lord teaches teenage girls about puberty, growth, temptation, sex, and related issues from a biblical viewpoint. The information is presented in plain language so there is no confusion about what the issues really are. Many Scriptures are cited and discussed to back up each point because God had a great deal to say on these topics. The book originated from a Bible class in Centreville, Virginia. The parents had requested a class to counter the immoral information being presented to their children in the public schools. To my surprise years later, portions of this book were used to teach public school teachers how to present sex education to fifth and sixth graders in at least one school district (with the Scripture references removed). The book has been used in private schools, numerous home schools, and by parents who wanted to sit down and discuss the issues of being an adult with their children. I hope you too will find it beneficial.
- Author(s)Minister Jeffrey W. Hamilton
- Date of Publication27/07/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeffrey W. Hamilton
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.