All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing Up with God is the story of Maria and Lucas, two best friends who are on the journey of discovering themselves in the very rmal, but also epic journey of hearing from God s heart.Maria has a life-changing moment at Summer Camp when she hears from God for the first time. He tells her something beyond belief, that she is going to be an actor! And t in 20 years as an adult, she can pursue her acting career w! The problem is, with every step, something seems to stand in her way.The problem is, with everystep, something seems to stand in her way. Lucas is a boy with a one-track mind: Soccer is life. The only thing more important than that is his relationship with God. Lucas is learning to listen to God s heart, even if that means befriending the weird new kid in school. Maria and Lucas find themselves on a true adventure that causes them to grow in their connection to God, each other, and make new friends along the way. It s a journey of doubt and frustration followed by joy in the very real pursuit of learning what it is to walk in relationship with Jesus. From Shawn Bolz, author of Translating God, comes an emotionally intelligent and spiritually relevant story that equips youth of all ages to tap into God s heart and hear His voice in their lives. Shawn has taken his gift of teaching on the prophetic and presents it in a way that children of all ages can experience how God is t limited by our age. When He speaks, everyone gets to hear Him and see powerful and wonderful things happen through their faith. This book was created to work alongside the Growing Up with God Workbook, which can be used by individuals or Sunday school groups.
- Author(s)Shawn Bolz
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.