All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how high functioning children with autism or Asperger's may be, they are going to have trouble with their sensory issues. Enter Jennifer McIlwee Myers, Aspie at Large! Co author of the groundbreaking book Asperger's and Girls, Jennifer's personal experience with Asperger's Syndrome and SPD makes her perspective doubly insightful. Jennifer's straightforward and humorous delivery will keep caregivers turning the page for the next creative solution.
- Author BiographyCoauthor of the award winning book Asperger's and Girls, Jennifer McIlwee Myers is a terrific writer and speaker with Asperger's Syndrome-she is funny, eloquent, and to the point. Her brother had autism, but she wasn't diagnosed with Asperger's until 2002. She has taught herself to overcome her sensory challenges and has found many unique, innovative ways to navigate the world of normal people. Jennifer earned a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and currently lives in California, USA with her husband Gary.
- Author(s)Jennifer McIlwee Myers
- PublisherSensory World
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSensory World
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.