All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly guide covers a variety of issues such as choosing the right instrument, how to set practice guidelines, how parents can talk about music with their children, and ways to inspire children and enhance their creativity and confidence. Includes a list of frequently asked questions, a handy guide to musical terms, and lots of tables and charts throughout for easy reference.
- Author BiographyTony Bancroft began his instrumental music career at age 11, playing tuba in middle school band. He continued to pursue his love of music into adulthood, earning a bachelor's degree in music from UCLA and a master's degree in music from Yale University. Performances at Carnegie Hall and at music festivals around the world are among the highlights of his musical career. He currently serves as the music director for the El Segundo Unified School district in California, and the city has honored him with four public commendations. In 2003, he was selected as an alternate for a Fulbright Teaching Scholarship and was a nominee for the Music Center of Los Angeles County's prestigious Bravo Award.
- Author(s)Tony Bancroft
- PublisherMENC - The National Association for Music Education
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMENC - The National Association for Music Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.