All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing a better me . . . provides young people an empowering process designed to focus on addressing the causes instead of the symptoms of bullying and being bullied by first affirming the value, and worthiness of the individual. From this platform the book discusses how to transform attitudes and unkind behavior through emotional management; a practice that enhances the individual's innate awareness and their ability to change how they feel, what they think, and how their thoughts and feelings influence their behavior. Included are effective exercises to help transform the problem and heal relationships.
- Author(s)Lee A Hawkins
- PublisherHeart Focused Living
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeart Focused Living
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.