All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compares the basic skillset of domestic purchasing to that of global purchasing. It provides a very detailed blueprint and best practices guide for avoiding costly mistakes and improving purchasing effectiveness. It also details supply chain globalization impacts on freight, logistics, customs issues, managing foreign suppliers, risk mitigation, and profit potential improvement. It differentiates itself from other books as being more comprehensive, detailed, and broad reaching into every aspect of purchasing on an international scale.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Cook
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGlobal Warrior Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.