All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere we have a wonderful collection of herbs, and a few spices, that can be grown in your own garden. Herbs are by far the best and easiest of all edible plants to grow. Choosing what herb or spice is right for you is easy in this lovely illustrated guide to herbs and spice. Each herb listing has information on how to grow and harvest the herb as well as kitchen uses and health benefits.
- Author BiographyHorticulturist, tree surgeon, life-long gardener, author and television presenter, Don Burke has been growing herbs ever since he was a kid. He brings together a lifetime of knowledge, practical advice and step-by-step instructions in this beautiful book of herbs.
- Author(s)Don Burke
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1179 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- iessential-aust...23 Jun, 2016by
Can't wait to start growing our herbs
Perfect .. informative .. worth it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.