Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.67+ AU $5.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by riverdancer01
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.20Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by fuggsy
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn information-packed guide to the simple, ecomical and rewarding art of seed gardening. the text discusses types of seeds and how they germinate, as well as methods of sowing, pricking out and transplanting seedlings, as well as general cultivation such as soil types, watering and fertilising.
- Author(s)Margaret Hanks
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.