All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically introduces the theory of the GCM with particular emphasis on their multivariate statistical diagstics, which are based mainly on recent developments made by the authors and their collaborators. Provided are complete proofs of theorems as well as practical data sets and MATLAB code.
- Author(s)Jian-Xin Pan,Kai-Tai Fang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight623 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.