Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionRecent years have seen a considerable emphasis on growth factors and the elucidation of their mode of function, which has led to the recognition that growth factors, their receptors as well as downstream elements of signalling associated with their function might be potential targets in therapeutic management of human diseases. Humanised moclonal antibodies raised against growth factor receptors have proved to be valuable for targeted cancer treatment and in patient management. This book reviews the latest developments providing insights into the signalling processes involved in morphogenesis and pathogenesis with emphasis on using the elements of the signalling cascades as targets for therapeutic deployment.
- Author(s)G. V. Sherbert
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.