All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn Growth Leadership, Michael Rodgers examines how growth leaders develop, execute, and produce exceptional results in organizations. In today's turbulent ecomy it is t eugh simply to be a leader. It is critical to be a growth leader, i.e. someone who can manage risk while seizing opportunity to impact the bottom line. Growth leaders are buried within organizations; their skills and talents often go unticed-and their potential for generating growth is under-recognized and under-utilized. Author Rodgers helps managers, executives, and leadership trainers identify the diamonds in the rough within their organizations, and then arms them with the tools and techniques for leveraging internal talent that has gone untapped. Written in clear, jargon-free prose and impeccably organized, Growth Leadership is required reading for any organization striving to move up in today's global ecomy.
- Author BiographyMichael Rodgers grew up in Farragut, Tennessee, and attended Christian Academy of Knoxville. He earned a B.S. degree from the University of Tennessee and also has his MBA. He currently serves as senior technical account manager with Microsoft Corporation. Michael has been involved with local Boy Scout activities and has volunteered services to the public school system. He is interested in business leadership and strategy issues-and is especially interested in helping others achieve their personal and professional goals. Michael resides in Olathe, Kansas.
- Author(s)Michael Rodgers
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.