All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a timely and insightful analysis of the expansion of biofuels production and use in recent years. Drawing on interviews with key policy insiders, Ackrill and Kay show how biofuels policies have been motivated by concerns over climate change, energy security and rural development.
- Author BiographyRobert Ackrill is Professor of European Economics and Policy in the Division of Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK. He is widely published in the areas of EU and trade policies and has also received awards and recognition for his teaching. Adrian Kay is Professor of Government in the Crawford School of Public Policy at the Australian National University, Australia. Prior to a career in academia, he spent several years on the UK Government's European Fast Stream as well as working for the European Commission in Brussels.
- Author(s)Adrian Kay,Robert Ackrill
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEnergy, Climate and the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.