All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome join Fred the Bear on a stunningly illustrated journey to be crowned the best bear in the wood and, just maybe, learn that there might be more to life than training...Each year, for as long as the forest has stood, A contest is held for the bears of the wood...And Fred is the champion. He's just that good. Fred is the Best Bear in the Wood - and he's got the medals to prove it. Being the best takes a lot of hard work, and time on your own, but Fred doesn't mind. Until a new bear moves to town, and Fred's champion GRRRRR goes missing...How will he ever win w? Or will Fred instead learn that some things are more important than winning? The second stunning, captivating and witty picture book from the immensely talented Rob Biddulph, whose debut BLOWN AWAY won the Waterstones Children's Book Prize.
- Author BiographyBy day Rob is the award-winning art director of the Observer Magazine. By night he makes up silly stories for his three daughters, and draws pictures to go with them. He lives and works in London, and his first book was the Waterstone's Children's Book Prize-winning Blown Away, starring Penguin Blue. You can visit Rob, Fred and Penguin Blue at www.robbiddulph.com.
- Author(s)Rob Biddulph
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight200 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.