All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrimarily kwn for his colorful and vivacious portrayals of women, Rene Gruau revolutionized the concept of masculinity in fashion imagery and advertising from the 1950s to the '80s, depicting the modern casual, confident man with humor and sex appeal--including images of partial male nudity that were considered shocking at the time.
- Author(s)Rejane Bargiel,Sylvie Nissen
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2177 g
- Width244 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.