Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack has a grumpy grandpa, and he calls him that, even though he s t supposed to. But it s true. Grandpa is grumpy and a little scary, too. He has hair where other people do t have hair, and his teeth don t stay in his mouth. You d have to be crazy to live with Grandpa . . . or as brave as a lion tamer, like Jack s aunt and uncle. But the truth is, Grandpa didn t always have hair and teeth in weird places. In fact, Grandpa wasn t even always grumpy. A book that closes the generation gap one little bit, Grumpy Grandpa captures childhood and grandpa-hood with humor, hyperbole, and heart
- Author BiographyHeather Henson is also the author of the picture books That Book Woman and Angel Coming and two young-adult novels, Here s How I See It Here s How It Is and Making the Run. A former editor, she lives in Kentucky. Ross MacDonald has illustrated several picture books, including Bye-bye Crib by Alison McGhee and Hey Batta Batta Swing!: The Wild Old Days of Baseball by Sally Cook and James Charlton. His illustrations have appeared in the New Yorker and Vanity Fair. He lives in Connecticut. Visit his website at Ross-MacDonald.com.
- Author(s)Heather Henson
- PublisherAtheneum Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ross MacDonald
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.