All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the direction of future development of Guangdong at the start of the twenty-first century. Will it achieve a second take-off? Or, will its competitive edge gradually erode?Impact of Premier Zhu Rongji's reform programme and that of the Asia-Pacific region's ecomic crises on the development of the province are discussed. Competition from other regions in China, especially the Yangtze Delta region is examined.
- PublisherCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Content Note45 tables, 4 figures, 2 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJoseph Y. S. Cheng
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.