All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a nation still recovering from the nuclear tragedies of forty years earlier, Clyde is working a dead-end guaranteed job at a diner, and Moonis is incarcerated in a Labor Camp for the Malcontented. But when Moonis's sister, Cecily, goes missing, the old friends escape their prisons to search for her in post-fallout America. Moonis and Clyde follow Cecily's trail until it leads them into the atomic-ravaged heart of the Midwest, an outlaw territory of dark legends and darker truths where Cecily is being held captive by a brutal gang lord. But along with menace and death, this poisoned wasteland contains the possibility of a freedom beyond imagination-if only Moonis and Clyde, and the misfits who join their quest, can find the heroism to grab hold of it.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lashner is the New York Times bestselling author of The Barkeep, The Accounting, Blood and Bone, and the Victor Carl novels, which have been translated into more than a dozen languages and sold across the globe. Writing under the pseudonym Tyler Knox, he is also the author of Kockroach, a New York Times Book Review Editors' Choice. Before retiring from law to write full time, Lashner was a prosecutor with the Department of Justice in Washington, DC. He is a graduate of the New York University School of Law as well as the Iowa Writers' Workshop. He lives outside Philadelphia with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)William Lashner
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight454 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.