All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionEvery woman kws she was designed for a special role - a role that has been denied to her far too long. In this study of the Bible, Skip Moen re-examines the Genesis account from an Hebraic perspective, applying the findings to New Testament themes. This foundation supports a radical revision of contemporary views about women in the home, the world and the church. The Hebrew text shows us that women were intended to be the protectors, providers, guides and relationship managers in marriage and in the community. Without understanding this crucial Hebraic foundation, marriages flounder and gender issues remain unresolved.
- Author BiographySkip Moen has five earned degrees including a D. Phil. from Oxford University. He is the author of four previous books and numerous articles. He is the founder of At God's Table, a web-based community with readers around the world. He is Academic Dean at Master's International Divinity School.
- Author(s)Skip Moen
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.