Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume of the Guardian's cryptic crosswords contains over 100 puzzles, set by the nation's best-kwn and best-loved compilers, past and present, including the late Araucaria, Arachne, Brendan, Gordius, Orlando, Paul, Shed and Rufus. Full of the elegant, devilishly difficult clues for which they are famous, this collection will provide hours of frustrating, addictive and ultimately immensely satisfying entertainment.
- Author BiographyHugh Stephenson is the Guardian's crossword editor and has compiled all of the paper's previous crossword books. He is also the author of Secrets of the Setters, a guide to solving the Guardian crossword.
- Author(s)Hugh Stephenson
- PublisherGuardian Books
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuardian Books
- Weight205 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.