All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are new to cryptic crosswords or simply short of time, these 'quiptic' crosswords present the perfect challenge. Part quick, part cryptic, they give your brain a thorough workout but are easy eugh to complete within a shorter time frame. In this collection of 100 quiptic puzzles from the Guardian's most popular setters - including Arachne, Nutmeg, Hectence, Bonxie, Moley and Beale - and featuring an introduction that provides tips for complete beginners, crossword editor Hugh Stephenson presents an addictive collection that is high on fun, low on frustration.
- Author BiographyHugh Stephenson is the Guardian's crossword editor and has compiled all of the paper's previous crossword books. He is also the author of Secrets of the Setters, a guide to solving the Guardian crossword.
- Author(s)Hugh Stephenson
- PublisherGuardian Books
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuardian Books
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.