Guardian: They Chose to Protect Her. But Forgot to Guard Their Hearts. by Heather Burch (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVigilance. The mission to safeguard Nikki Youngblood depends on the fragile alliance of two half-angel, half-human guardians, both struggling with intense feelings for the girl who has been assigned to their care. Mace, steadfast and deeply in love, wants to protect Nikki at all costs, while Raven s loyalty to Nikki finds him advocating for her independence and battling his own darker inclinations. At the same time, Nikki finds it harder and harder to choose between the two heavenly beings she may never have. Dangers intensify, and tensions between Mace and Raven flare as the purpose of their mission becomes clear. Can their defenses hold up to master manipulator Damon Vessler and the powerful secret he holds regarding Nikki s heritage? Can anyone protect Nikki from her true purpose and destiny?
- Author BiographyHeather Burch grew up in Branson, Missouri, where she learned to love fiction. She then married into a family of published novelists and quickly learned writing was her heart's desire. When she's not working on her latest book, Heather can be found watching a sunset at a beach near her home in Southern Florida, along with her sons Jake and Isaac, and husband, John--who is her hero in every way.
- Author(s)Heather Burch
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleA Halflings Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Weight344 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 15 To 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.