All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMutare Meikles Park is an important national park in the social and natural geography of Zimbabwe. A safe house for important cultural, religious and ecomic livelihood, it is a beautiful national park that is both a stronghold for endangered wildlife species and African tribal traditions. Guardians of Space and Happiness takes a look at the chances of survival for communities threatened by climate change. It looks at recorded scientific and historical changes in the park in the past thirty years, discusses the validity of African traditional religion and the use of weather prophets and shamans, and openly considers what humans can do to change their own living conditions for sustainable livelihoods.
- Author(s)Clifford Tafangenyasha
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight113 g
- Width197 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.