Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionMost people have 20,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. And for Americans, more than half of those thoughts are negative. So how do you teach your children to guard their minds and hearts in today's society? This 12-session DVD series from respected relationship expert Dr. Gary Smalley shows parents how they can teach their children to meditate and memorize key Scriptures that will build a foundation for leading a positive life. The DVD sessions are around 15 minutes each.
- Author BiographyDr. Gary Smalley is president and founder of the Smalley Relationship Center, which presents conferences nationwide and provides resources for families and churches. Combined, his books have sold more than six million copies. Dr. Smalley has been a guest on numerous national TV shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live, and NBC's TODAY. Together with his family and grandchildren, he has practiced this method of memorizing and meditating on Scripture to guard their hearts.
- Author(s)Dr Gary Smalley
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/01/2011
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLifeChange
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date30/07/2012
- Weight186 g
- Width137 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.