All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionContending for the Faith in the Face of Compromise
It's amazing how even the littlest misunderstanding about God's grace can complicate the Christian life. when we lack peace, joy, or victory in our walk with Christ, oftentimes it's because we're t clear on how God's grace works in our lives.
In some cases, the little misunderstandings can lead to more tragic results. It's safe to say that much incorrect Bible teaching and most cults get their start from the same place: an erroneous view of God's grace.
Grace is a word we all hear frequently. We cant help but sense there is something very special about God's grace. But do we really kw what it is? And how it changes our lives?
That's what the book of Galatians is all about. The book of Jude goes a step further and tells the results of those who stray from the gospel of grace. And both are brought together in David Levy's book, Guarding the Gospel of Grace: Contending for the Faith in the Face of Compromise. Don't miss out on the difference that God's grace can make in your life . . . it's thing less than amazing!
- Author(s)David M Levy
- PublisherFriends of Israel Gospel Ministry
- Date of Publication03/09/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Israel Gospel Ministry
- Weight299 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound