All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging title explores the geography, landscape, history, people, and culture of Guatemala. Appealing text and up-to-date photos showing people in everyday settings invite young readers to learn more about modern world cultures. Accessible yet packed with information, Guatemala will appeal to geography students and casual readers alike.
- Author(s)Shannon Knudsen
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCountry Explorers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width211 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.