Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.03+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionDesperate Housewives meets Melbourne Yummy Mummies. Once a down-to-earth girl who loved her freckles as much as sailing with her carefree husband, one day Mim Woolcott wakes up to find she is keeping Prada, Louis Vuitton and numerous day spas in business and her life has descended into a merry-go-round of shopping, backstabbing and sbbery. Welcome to the world of Gucci Mamas, where every day Mim has to negotiate the Carpark Mafia and the Mothers Superior as she drops her children off at the most prestigious school in Melbourne. But in between keeping up with the Joneses - or in this case the Mason-Jacksons - cracks are starting to show in Mim's perfect life as money gets tighter and her husband works ever longer hours. If her two best friends have similar problems, Mim would never kw - the Gucci Mamas are far too busy picking their outfits for the races and having manicures to tice each other's troubles. Something's got to give, and it will take a catastrophic, life-changing event to bring Mim to her senses. But will it be too late? Wryly funny and frighteningly sharply observed, with characters who are all too real, Gucci Mamas will have y
- Author BiographyCate Kendall is actually writing team Lisa Blundell and Michelle Hamer, who first met as private-school mums over a latte in mid-2005. As they sipped coffee and poked fun at the posh mums of the private school world it dawned on them that this topic could make a great book. The two mums each have four children. As a prolific journalist, Michelle has been widely published across Australia, has been an editor at The Age, and is author of the books: It Couldn't Happen to Me, How it Feels, and Caesarean Culture. The advertising game was Lisa's entree into writing with several years copywriting under her belt - she also writes for The Age. Michelle and Lisa have written four books together, Gucci Mamas, Versace Sisters, Chanel Sweethearts and Armani Angels.
- Author(s)Cate Kendall
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication02/04/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- Weight308 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.