All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCentral to this book are flow charts: diagrams detailing every single thing, matter how small, that needs to be done to make your film. This visual approach to the filmmaking process ensures that new (and established) filmmakers get an instant overview of each and every discipline. Backing up the diagrams are copious tes. Wherever possible, the text is broken apart into box outs, hot tips and sub-diagrams. The book has its own dedicated website where readers can download the tools, forms, software, and artwork detailed in the book.
- Author BiographyChris Jones has been making micro-budget features since he and Genevieve Jolliffe made The Runner in 1992. In 2009, his short film Gone Fishing was Oscars shortlisted, won the prestigious Producers Guild of America's Best Short Film and collected over 40 international awards. He co-authored the bestselling Guerilla Film Makers Handbook in 1996, and also wrote the hugely successful Guerilla Film Makers Movie Blueprint. On top of writing and making films, Chris teachers new filmmakers and runs his business from the historic Ealing Film Studios in London.
- Author(s)Chris Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Notecharts
- Weight1649 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.