All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this CNN interview, Castro reveals that, far from being a proxy for Moscow, Cuba's support for liberation movements in Latin America and Africa was a constant source of disagreement. .
- Author BiographyFidel Castro led a guerrilla movement in Cuba that overthrew the Batista dictatorship in 1959. Since then, the Cuban president has been the nemesis of ten U.S. administrations. He stepped down in 2007 but has regularly expressed his views on world events and political personalities in his famous reflections.
- Author(s)Fidel Castro
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.