Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching today is probably one of the fastest growing industries. Yet as coaching attempts to become a uniform process that all professionals subscribe to, the obsession with formal or standard procedures is submerging the underlying principles. Guerrilla CoachingA takes coaching back to its roots and sometimes flies in the face of traditionalist beliefs and paradigms on coaching. If you're a coach and believe that coaching is pretty much a standard well defined professional discipline, then this book is probably t for you. If however you're less concerned with wearing a T-shirt saying 'coach' and more interested in helping others truly achieve performance goals, then this book could be what you've been waiting for.
- Author BiographyGlen McCoy has been consulting and coaching for over 20 years. Through his own company Glen McCoy Consulting, and more recently in his capacity as Founder and Director of Coaching at Carpe World, he has created the majority of coaching solutions for some of the most respected brands in Britain and in over 16 countries globally.
- Author(s)Glen McCoy
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.