All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with fresh examples, the latest techniques and trends, new success stories, and fresh, practical marketing habits for today's aspiring guerrillas, this new edition provides marketers with the latest guerrilla marketing tools and tactics. In just 30 chapters and 30 days, famous marketers Jay Conrad Levinson and Al Lautenslager show eager entrepreneurs how to zero in on their marketing goals and maximize their profits. New marketers learn from updated real-life examples and success stories and proven fundamental concepts, and use daily exercises to take their marketing to the next level -- ultimately increasing profits, cutting costs, and gaining new customers. Topics detailed in this new edition include proximity marketing, thought leadership, integration of online and offline marketing, speaking and events, direct email, personalization, and implementation. With every step, Levinson and Lautenslager provide thorough action plans to help aspiring guerrillas stay on track, leaving excuse for anything but success.
- Author BiographyThe late Jay Conrad Levinson is the Father of Guerrilla Marketing. His books have sold more than 21 million copies worldwide, appear in 62 languages and have become the most powerful brand in the history of marketing. He was the chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International. Learn more at gmarketing.com. Al Lautenslager is an award-winning marketing expert, best-selling author, highly sought-after speaker, consultant and entrepreneur. He is the principal of Market For Profits, a Midwestern-based marketing consulting firm, former president and owner of The Ink Well a direct marketing, printing and mailing company, and a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach.
- Author(s)Al Lautenslager,Jay Levinson
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleGuerrilla Marketing
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight599 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.