All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuess What? books are designed with rhyming clues and colorful illustrations that lead children on a fun guessing game and learning experience. Can you Guess What is at the North Pole? Each book in the Guess What series features illustrations done by kids around the world which have been selected through a worldwide art contest. Submission details are available at www.guesswhatbooks.com for those who are interested in submitting artwork for future books.
- Author(s)Nancy O'Neill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kids Around the World
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.