All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuess who's there? Can little ones figure out who has scales, a shell, two big claws, and more? Mom and Dad will love this charming book, filled with bright illustrations and fun text. Little ones will love unfolding each page to reveal who's under the sea. Perfect for nap time, play time, or bed time fun, parents and children will enjoy saying the clues, folding out the pages, and revealing who's there each and every time.
- Author(s)Sarah Mumme
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGuess Who's Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janet Samuel
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.