All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the official 2013 guide to PHotoEspana - Europe's most important annual photography and visual arts festival. PHotoEspana is Europe's largest and most important photography and visual arts festivals, and a must-attend event for many in the international art scene. PHotoEspana 2013 - which runs from the beginning of June to the end of July, with many exhibitions remaining open through August and September - features the work of more than 300 artists, including Edward Weston, Harry Callahan, Shirin Neshat and many more. This complete pocket guide lists all the Festival's contents, images and exhibitions from the 'Official Section' and the 'Off Festival' events.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Notefull-colour & b&w photographs
- Weight272 g
- Width100 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.