All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionBoth men and women possess a formidable weapon that allows them to captivate others. However, t all take advantage of this ability. Where brute force has place and is socially unacceptable, seduction becomes a valuable tool. Seduction allows us to achieve almost anything: conquer the beloved, earn appreciation from peers, create a path into the business world, achieve political power, persuade others to do as we wish, and impose our ideas on others without offending or pressuring them. Gain kwledge of the nine types of seducers, and discover which you identify with best. Learn 24 strategies to create an irresistible spell and overcome the resistance of others.
- Author BiographyRobert Greene is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The 48 Laws of Power, The 50th Law, The Art of Seduction, and Master. In addition to having a strong following within the business world and a deep following in Washington, DC, Greene's books are hailed by everyone from war historians to the biggest musicians in the industry. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Professor Robert Greene
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.