All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDoes God really guide his children? How do people discover his will for them? How should you balance biblical principles of divine guidance with daily circumstances, personal inclinations, and the advice of friends? As you use this study guide, you will find yourself searching out Scripture, discovering principles from the life of the apostle Paul, and applying them to your daily life.
- Author BiographyTom Stark is co-author of the Fisherman Bible Study Guidance & God's Will. Joan Stark is co-author of the Fisherman Bible Study Guidance & God's Will.
- Author(s)Joan Stark,Tom Stark
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight96 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.